We offer a complete service for the design, supply and commissioning of HVAC systems.
Within any living quarters, the HVAC system is required to provide a safe, temperature-controlled environment for the protection and comfort of personnel and to ensure the effective operation of process and safety-critical equipment. The correct specification and installation is critical to the success of your project and we can help to ensure that.
In addition to the design and supply of HVAC systems, we offer a range of similar services for the provision of refrigeration and freezer rooms.
The services we offer for the detailed design of HVAC systems include:
- HVAC Design Concept Brief
- Design calculations
- Specification of major plant capacities and selection criteria
- HVAC Equipment Data sheets
- Duct layout drawings
- Duct and Instrumentation Drawings (D&ID)
- Duct dimension calculations
- Pipe and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID)
- Specification of all ancillary HVAC equipment, data sheets and drawings
- Electrical documentation and drawings
- Control philosophy
- Interface philosophy with other vessel control and safety-critical systems
Furthermore, associated HVAC equipment selection includes sourcing appropriate:
- Direct Expansion Condensing Units
- Air Handling Units
- Fire Dampers
- Pressurization and other dampers
- Grilles and diffusers
- Control Panels