Our extensive knowledge of insulation and passive fire protection systems utilised within the oil & gas, marine and nuclear sectors has been developed over years of detailed design work on living quarters, modular structures, marine vessels and technical buildings.
We support facilities management contractors by providing design and engineering drawings for scope workpacks in line with manufacturer’s certificates and installation instructions. Key area of expertise include:
- Thermal insulation via slab or blanket insulation materials to achieve desired u-value
- Acoustic insulation to comply with Human Factor and legislative requirements within a prescribed area
- Passive Fire Protection to steel structures (decks and bulkheads) from A60 through to H120 via slab and blanket materials
- Hydrocarbon Fire Protection via cementitious and intumescent coatings
- Pipe insulation
- Bespoke pre-cast casing solutions for valve actuator and riser protection